Serving Minnesota
If you like going to jail, DON’T call me
Toll-free: 1-855-GET-SHEK
Office: 612-895-SHEK

Juvenile FAQ

Juvenile FAQ:

When your child is charged with a crime, it can be an emotionally difficult time. My advice is to continue to parent and discipline how you see fit; don’t let the court tell you what’s appropriate for your child. To do that, you’re going to need exceptional representation. Don’t choose an attorney who will concede the necessity to have the state punish your child.

I will treat your child like any of my adult clients and go to war for them. I have extensive experience working with children and young adults, and I take pride in my ability to provide relief and comfort in times of need. No matter what you and your child are facing, I can be there to fight on your behalf and avoid negative consequences.

Shek Law LLC | Minnesota DWI & Criminal Defense Attorney

Practice Areas